Proteus HR is an integrated modular rainscreen cladding system that offers a flat façade with recessed joints in steel. Our Proteus HR rainscreen cladding system is available in a wide range of materials and finishes, including aluminium, zinc, stainless steel, copper alloys and various other options.
Proteus HR consists of an aluminium honeycomb core that has been structurally bonded between two thin gauges of lightweight metal skin. Each panel is supported by the unique Proteus system of aluminium carriers and ancillary components, which can be installed on any type of wall construction.
The naturally optimised structure of Proteus HR’s honeycomb core delivers maximum compression and shear resistance with minimal material. This means that lightweight, economic panel skins can be used to minimise the load transferred to the main structure and reduce overall material requirements compared to a conventional metal rainscreen panel.
Proteus HR is available in a vast range of materials & finishes
– Large-format panels with exceptional flatness and tight radii at the edges
– Each panel can be individually adjusted and demounted
– High resistance to impact, thermal bow and ‘oil canning.’
– Flat, curved, corner and soffit panels available
– A range of panel sizes, thicknesses and metal finishes available
– All panels assembled at our factory and pre-finished for rapid installation
– Proteus HR is Fully tested and compliant with CWCT standards
– Tested to EN13501 achieving A2:s1-d0 or A2:s2-d0 subject to metal finish
– Composite construction can be broken down and fully recycled