Proteus GL is an integrated modular rainscreen system that offers a flat façade utilising a thin veneer of back painted glass or digitally screen-printed glass.
Proteus GL is a glass rainscreen cladding system that consists of an aluminium honeycomb core structurally bonded between a toughened back painted glass face and a lightweight metal rear skin. Each panel is supported by the unique Proteus system of aluminium carriers and ancillary components, which can be installed on to any type of wall construction.
The Proteus GL system offers architects a wealth of design options with a range of standard colours, or a more bespoke design through screen printed options which allows images to be generated across a façade
Our glass rainscreen cladding range offers architects a wealth of design options with a range of standard colours or a more bespoke design through screen-printed options that allow images to be generated across a façade.
- Wide choice of colours and finishes
- Bespoke screen print option
- No visible fixings
- Colourfast and resists UV rays
- Fully tested & compliant with CWCT Standards
- Tested to EN13501 achieving A2-s1, d0
- Lightweight, up to 25% lighter than typical glass rainscreen system
- Ability to integrate with other Proteus Systems